Coapt is a small, award-winning company with an amazingly cool product line. We design and produce an electronics interface technology that recognizes patterns of electrical signals from the mind and body. Our Machine Learning and A.I. system enables amputees to control bionic prosthetic arms with their natural thought and movements. Coapt is the market trailblazer in our space and has the simple vision of creating human machine interfaces that benefit humans.
We are seeking a Marketing Lead to join our growing team and take ownership of marketing strategy and execution. This position is newly created within Coapt and is an opportunity for a strong, independent marketing leader to make a mark. The successful applicant inherits a healthy momentum of company marketing history & assets. The Marketing lead will enjoy a close, collaborative relationship with Coapt’s Operations Director, Sales Director, CEO, and in-house Graphic Designer.
As Marketing Lead, you will play a major role in shaping the future of Coapt. The ideal candidate will contribute to our culture with creative energy, creative ideas, and general enthusiasm for the brand and the individuals we affect. You must be someone who thrives on variety and enjoys wearing multiple hats. To be an enthusiastic part of a small, motivated, and fast-paced team, it is essential for you to be an excellent communicator, tech-savvy, and be especially personable.
This position is offered as a part-time or full-time role.
- Trend monitoring of competitors, collaborators, and adjacencies from various online, print, and event sources.
- Absorbing marketing trends that are effective with our medical professional customer base and product end-users.
- Establishing and executing trend logging and reporting to Operations, Sales, and CEO.
ANALYTICS & STRATEGY
- Analysis and generation of marketing metrics from Coapt marketing efforts.
- Contrasting Coapt marketing performance with industry and developing course corrections.
- Blending trend awareness and analytics with marketing vision in strategizing new Coapt marketing efforts.
- Conceptualizing and planning marketing engagements that are forward-thinking and ahead-of-the-curve.
- Leading Coapt’s Graphic Designer to create marketing assets for events, promotional content, social media, etc.
- Establishing a social media plan using metrics and industry trends that will grow brand awareness, drive product engagement, and generate sales.
- Guiding Coapt leadership in PR & Marketing engagements and liaison with Coapt’s 3rd party Media Relations.
- Working with Coapt team members to maintain a social media calendar.
- Writing and scheduling social media activity to promote content, events, and company culture; working with Coapt team members to maintain a social media calendar.
- Assistance with the maintenance of online events’ and marketing content.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Marketing, Analytics, Brand Communication or related field.
- Preferred: Master’s degree with Marketing specialization
- 3+ years working experience in a leading marketing role
- Proven history of self-driven successes
- Involvement with online and offline brand metrics and measurement
- Proficiency in various social media platforms
- Management and execution of simultaneous marketing projects
- Have a creative yet detail-oriented approach to marketing
- Ability to analyze data & financials, incorporate multiple insights, and develop creative solutions
- Comfortable working with a fast-paced, innovative team
- Extremely well organized and efficient
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong work ethic, efficient, highly organized, and able
- PC literate
Coapt was founded by field experts and as such, is well connected throughout the commercial prosthetics field. Our solid relationships within the industry and our extensive research history enhance the appeal of our product. The experience of our senior leadership makes Coapt a great opportunity for building your expertise and know- how of the field, while contributing your experience to an industry-leading company. We offer competitive compensation, subsidized health benefits, transit benefits, and a 401(k) plan.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO: CAREERS@COAPTENGINEERING.COM